New Team Registration Process
Kansas Hap Dumont has changed the process for creating and editing teams. This new process will allow you to create a team or teams and modify them through out the year, until the final date of July 1st.
To create a team
- You must LOGIN to create a team, so if you do not have an account you can create one HERE.
- Once logged in, go to MY PROFILE. A link will appear in the top right corner of the page.
- This page will allow you to edit your information, change password, etc.
- To create a team click, REGISTER A TEAM.
- This will open the team form. From here pick your age group, league number and fill out the form.
- If you pick the Open League, you will be taken to PayPal to pay your entry fee. YOU WILL NOT GET A TEAM NUMBER UNTIL YOU PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE.
- Once your team is created you can access it through your MY PROFILE page.
4 IMPORTANT DATES FOR ALL COACHES!!!
- JUNE 15 - Last day 8u - 14u teams can roster - players added after this date must come from an Hap Dumont rostered team
- JUNE 30 - Last day to enter a Hap Dumont NBC State Tournament
- JULY 1 - Team roster "lockdown" day - no players can be added to a team roster after this date
- JULY 11 - The start date of all Hap Dumont NBC State Tournaments (exact date will be determined by the size of the tournament)